Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Disneyland half

Today I swam 3000 yards. Worked on freestyle and breaststroke. Also, I have officially registered for the Disneyland half marathon! woohoo! I'm super excited hahah. I heard about it last year but by that time it was too late and when I looked into registering, it was already sold out :( So I just went to observe and man did it look awesome! I love Disneyland. The only negative I heard about it (and saw) was that it was very very crowded. Lots of people do this race so it can be slow at certain areas. I can't wait! This will also force me to run more, which I have been lazy about lately.

2 comments:

  1. best of luck! Think amazing, and you'll be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The race is not until September so I have a long time to train for it haha. I will need it :)

    ReplyDelete