Friday, January 13, 2012

Up and coming blogger

          I have created a blog! woohoo! haha now what to do..Ok so I created this after viewing my good friend Helene's blog. She inspires me so much. She's always waking up before dawn to do some crazy biking or swimming. I'm lucky if I do that once or twice a week. She's a great cyclist and amazing person and friend. I'm looking for a place to log all my workouts and view my progress. This blog seems sufficient :)
          My main focus these days has been swimming. I've been on a couple swim teams while I was in college. It truly makes me happy. I've gotten faster and stronger and can't wait to see how I perform on my next triathlon. Running has been a nice escape too. I've always been a pretty good runner but last year I really worked on it and was able to do a half marathon for the very first time! It was so great and I really want to inspire others to start running. Cycling is my weakest event. I can use the excuse that I don't have clip-ins or shoes, but I too am pretty slow anyway. This year! I want to become just as competitive on the bike as I am on the swim and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment