Saturday, March 3, 2012

Back at it

The last couple weeks have not been too great in terms of training. My mind was not in it. I hate when that happens! lol It's like I know I love training, I know it will make me feel better, I know I need to and want to do it so that I can get faster...but I just don't want to. My effort loses it's spark. Well today I actually swam!! Very proud. I was only able to swim for an hour this morning because I had a class to get to. I managed to get in 2200 yards of sprints and pulls. I feel great. The class I went to is a child visitation monitor training class. Now that I have graduated, I need to figure out what I want to do. I am very interested in law and social work. Trying to learn about careers in that field. The class was interesting and the teacher was entertaining, two key ingredients to make a good class. I am looking forward to the next one. Workout plan for tomorrow is a bike ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment