Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Investing would be a good thing

I went on a nice bike ride today. Just 10 miles to this bridge and back. The sun was out but the wind was nice and cold. I really tried to push myself this time by riding as fast as I could for a minute at a time. Unfortunately my peddles are just regular bike peddles, not clip-ins. I have some fatty clip-ins that someone gave me but I do not have the cycling shoes to go along with it. lol I should invest in some soon if I'm serious about racing, I'm just super frugal. I hate spending money. Everyone says my speed will improve with clip-ins. Anyway, this week is going so far so good with my workout and training routine. I actually did some core exercises today after my ride. Tomorrow the plan is to swim!

1 comment:

  1. Stop being frugal and get those shoes!!!!!! They are very much worth it, but they will take some getting used to. Once you get the hang of them, you'll never look back!

    Jez www.followingthechainline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete