Saturday, April 7, 2012

Alright now

Today was a really great day. I rode my bike with some good friends. Got up at 4:05 and made it to Long Beach for a 5:00am ride. I just love getting up super early and working out! It makes me feel so accomplished. OK seriously getting back into training and eating healthy mode. I've been sooo lazy and eating junk food every day practically. I have to stop. Today's bike ride is a good starting point to getting back on track. Oh yeah last week I did the Irvine Lake mud run. It was so fun!!! They had a water slide into a pool of mud! haha I'd been wanting to do a mud run since I first heard about them in 2009. I was going to do it with my friend Jane but unfortunately she had to back out. We were able to transfer her registration to another running friend of mine so it worked out. Looking forward to doing another. My plan is to do an Easter ride tomorrow. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment