Monday, April 23, 2012

Color Run

Today I ran the most fun race I have ever done! It was called the color run. It is a 5k and at every kilometer there is a color section that you go through. You wear white and by the end you are doused in rainbow color! The color is actually this powder that the volunteers shower you with. I did this race with my friends Jane, Richard, Barbie, and a couple of Jane's friends. It was so much fun. The race was purely a good-time race. There was no official time keeping or chips. I have no idea how long it took me but I was going slow in all the color sections. I wanted to get completely colored lol. I highly suggest this race. Monica, that's too bad about Cleveland, hopefully you can do the next one! Here's a picture from after the race! My friends and I went out to eat at Denny's after. Everyone stared at us when we came in haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment